Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the largest video games ever made and that is not a surprise due to the fact that it’s developed by Rockstar Games.
As you explore RDR2’s incredibly large world, you’ll come across many unique items that don’t seem to have an immediate use right away – and sometimes you’ll realize that you need to use certain items but don’t know where they are.
One such item is the Silver Chain Bracelet that you find at random points and can use it to create a rare item. Whether you can’t find it and wish to obtain it, or have found it but don’t know what to do with it – we’re here to save your help and set you off on the right path!
So, let’s get started with the guide.
Where to find the Silver Chain Bracelet in Red Dead Redemption 2
Grab These Deals Before They're Gone 👋
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen.
- G SYNC and Freesync Compatible.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate.
- 4ms Response time, Pixel pitch:0. 3114mm.
- Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups.
- PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch Compatible.
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation mic.
- HyperX signature headset.
- 15.6-inch FHD, 10th gen core i7.
- 16GB 2933MHz DDR4 , 1 TB PCIe SSD.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6.
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 802.11ax 2x2 WLAN.
The first location with big chances of finding the item is the Aberdeen Pig Farm which is located on the top left of Bluewater Marsh on the map – and is on the southeast of Emerald Station.
You can either watch a cutscene related to the family that lives there or kill them – and in the end you might get the Silver Chain Bracelet on Tammy Aberdeen’s body.
The second most likely place you’re going to find the bracelet at is the Watson’s Cabin which can be located on the map a bit to the top left of the Wallace Station – on the north of Little Creek River.
If you successfully rob the place and find a nightstand, it usually has a chance of having the item you seek inside of it.
Keep in mind that both of these locations can have the item – but it’s ultimately randomly generated and it’s possible that you might not find it at all. In which case, you can try to find them in random robbery events and you just might run into a Silver Chain Bracelet.
How to use the Silver Chain Bracelet
You can use the Silver Chain Bracelet to trade it with a Bear Claw Talisman which lowers your health drain speed by 10%.
You can get it crafted by a Fence for the price of $34.75 dollars – but it’s worth noting that you will also need a Legendary Bear Claw and Quartz Chunk alongside for the task.
And that’s it for our guide on the Silver Chain Bracelet. We hope that you’re already on your way to find the item, and while you’re here – don’t forget to check out some of our other helpful gaming guides too!
- The Best Dark Souls 3 Dexterity Weapons (2021)
- The Best Dark Souls 3 Strength Weapons (2021)
- The Best Soul Farming Locations in Dark Souls 3 (2021)
- How to Get Divorced In Final Fantasy XIV
- How to Create A Sip Of Health in Elder Scrolls Online
- How to Get The Ace of Spades Catalyst in Destiny 2
- How to Complete Eriana’s Vow Catalyst in Destiny 2
- Every Skill Soft Cap in Dark Souls 3 Explained