In Genshin Impact, the character named Venti appears on the scene from mysterious winds.
As you start playing the game, the first time you encounter the character in Act 1 of the Archon Quest Prologue and after the cut scene, the character won’t make her appearance on the scene until you progress through the main storyline.
In case you progress through the main storyline, you will learn about Venti and the unique powers that can be used on the battlefield. One of the main rising questions is how to get Venti in Genshin Impact.
Before moving on, keep in mind that Venti was released for new events only as a playable character and the events are the following:
- Update 1.0: Ballad in Goblets
- Update 1.4: Ballad in Goblets.
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
- Top tier deal.
- Lowest price in 30 days.
- MUX Switch ready.
No one is capable of winning the character until the developers decide to release the character under their event banner. It is a mysterious character that comes with several hidden abilities.
To get the said character, you need to have lots of wishes, especially Intertwined Fates.
Next, you can follow possible ways to obtain Intertwined Fates, such as:
- Get the character as rewards for completing quests.
- Use rewards for leveling up your Adventure Rank.
- Make Crimson Agate and purchase Fates via Masterless Stardust, Primogems, and Masterless Starglitter.
- Convert Genesis Crystal into Primogems to purchase Fates.
Venti is a five-star and an extremely rare character that you need to wish for in Goblet’s Banner. With no doubt, he is the most valuable character during the update of 1.4 released in March 2020.
How to get Venti in Genshin Impact
As a Support or Ranged DPS character, Venti is best for keeping distance while dealing damage. Since Venti is an Anemo unit, he possesses the skills required to come out of this tricky situation.
Furthermore, using Skyward Sonnet is the best way of delaying foes and coming out of tricky battlefields by merely releasing itself in the air and gliding safely.
Venti has three different types of attacks, such as:
- Normal Attack – He can shoot up to six arrows constantly.
- Charged Attack – Venti is capable of shooting precise aim with increased damage.
- Plugging Attack – It helps you deal AoE Damage by showing arrows mid-air.
- Skyward Sonnet – He summons a wind domain to deal AoE Anemo Damage.
- Wind’s Grand Ode – Venti creates a Stormeye using a single arrow to deal continuous damage and attack weapons and enemies into the center.
Is Venti a Good Character in Genshin Impact?
Venti isn’t only a good character, but also the best as he’s a massive asset both on and off the battleground. When fighting enemies, he can stun the complete squad with a barrage of arrows, while his elemental burst helps you obliterate enemies in Tandem with Elemental Skill.
Is Genshin-Impact Cross-Platform?
Good question, the answer is yes and no, please read our full guide on this subject.
Step to get Venti In Genshin Impact
- Firstly, you need to run the game and head to the “Main Menu.”
- Under the Main Menu, choose the “Wish Icon.”
- Hit the tab that appears at the top for the banner and choose the button “1x Wish” or “10x Wish.”
- Click on the “Confirm” button and cross your finger across the screen hoping you will obtain a character you wish.
More Genshin Impact Guides: