Diluc is no doubt one of Genshin Impact’s best playable characters making him S-Tier and his pyro abilities grant you special abilities to defeat mobs and bosses.
Unfortunately, you can’t get your hands on the character quickly. If you have decided to get Diluc, then instead of finding shortcuts, learn how to add this nobleman to your party, but first how to unlock it.
We’ve compiled a guide to help you get your favorite character without setting any gaming console restrictions.
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
- 31.5 Inch UHD, HDR 10, AMD FreeSync.
- Push the limits of your system like never before.
- Up to 4.6GHz, 8 cores, 16 threads, and more.
How to Get Diluc in Genshin Impact
Many players are out to find ways to recruit their favorite heroes. Before starting, you should remember that getting Diluc isn’t as easy as Kaeya and Amber because he isn’t available for free.
Although he is essential in the Archon Questline, he won’t unlock as a companion.
Only one way you can recruit Diluc is to use the Gacha Pon Wish system. Yes, that’s right! In short, it’s all about luck, and if you are lucky, the character will be added to your party.
Here are a few steps you can take to check how to obtain Diluc.
- Firstly, open the Wishes Menu and choose the “Standard Wish” tab.
- Secondly, select the “Single Wish/10 Wish” button available at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Thirdly, cross your finger across the screen and keep repeating the process until you get your hands on the character.
The probability of getting Diluc Character using the said method is almost 0.600% whenever you pull a single wish. If you decide to pull 10 wishes, the chances go up slightly to 1.600%.
I am saying this on the developer statement because they said you would receive at least 4-star characters or items using such pulls.
How to get Diluc for free
If you are willing to get Diluc for free, you should play the game and complete objectives to obtain quest rewards, Starglitter, Stardust, etc., that you can exchange later for Acquaint Fate Emblems.
It is considered the easiest way to get Fate Emblems. Next, you require to collect one Fate Per Wish. You can go to Paimon’s Shop to exchange Stardust or Starglitter for Free Fate Emblems.
Before taking any step, keep in mind that the game releases limited Fates every month, so my shared procedure should not be your primary strategy.
Furthermore, you can hit the “Wish” button to purchase a single wish for Primogems when exchanging wishes. If you didn’t find any Acquaint Fates in your inventory, then you should spend a few bucks to buy them for you, though.
How to obtain Diluc on Mobile Devices
If you are a mobile player, keep in mind that only one way has been introduced to get Diluc as your playable character. You can win the character winning the Gacha Pon Wish System.
How to get Diluc on PlayStation 4
As I mentioned above, obtaining Diluc is a matter of luck; however, you can test your luck with the same system said for Mobile devices, Gacha Pon System. Check out the steps given below:
- Stop the game from accessing the “Pause” button.
- Select “Wish” to make the appearance of the Wish System options on your screen.
- Tap on the Standard Wish -> Single Wish or “10 Wish” button.
How to Buy Diluc in Genshin Impact
- Visit the Shop after clicking on the Main Menu.
- Purchase Currency packs and use them to get Primogems.
- Choose the Standard Wish Tab and make another selection from Single Wish and 10x Wish buttons.
- Pay the fee if you run out of Fates.
More Genshin Impact Guides:
- 10 Similar RPG Games Like Genshin Impact
- Is Genshin Impact Cross-Platform?
- Genshin Impact: Where to Find White Iron Chunk
- Genshin Impact: Where to Find Valberry
- Genshin Impact Serpent Spine Guide
- Genshin Impact Cor Lapis Farming Guide
- Yanfei Genshin Impact: Best Build, Weapons, F2P Options
- Genshin Impact Healers Tier List 2022
- Genshin Impact: Where to Find Dandelion Seeds (2022)