Warframe is a game that’s easy to get into, but hard to master. There are many different characters to choose from that come with their unique abilities, but there are some maneuvers that exist for everyone.
These maneuvers include things like combat, evasion, parkour, and navigation – which are all very important when it comes to an action game like Warframe. And there are thousands of players who have been a part of the community for a long time but don’t realize what half of these maneuvers are.
One such ability in Warframe not everyone knows about is the Bullet Jump. If you ever see players jump incredibly high without any explanation, then you probably saw them use the Bullet Jump.
There are other ways of jumping high, but this guide is about how to jump far easily.
So, Bullet Jump is the easiest way and we’re about to tell you how you can do it. Let’s get started!
How to jump far easily in Warframe
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
- Top tier deal.
- Lowest price in 30 days.
- MUX Switch ready.
The easiest way to jump far in Warframe is to use Bullet Jump. Alternatively, you might see people call it the ‘Crouch Jump’ which is an appropriate name for it too since that’s the command you will be using.
Here are the steps:
- Press and hold the Crouch button, which is usually Ctrl on the keyboard by default
- While holding the Crouch button, quickly press the Jump button, which is Spacebar by default.
- Make sure that you do both of these things quickly, as simply Crouching and pressing Jump too late might make your character sit down instead of doing the double jump.
- Aim towards the direction that you want to jump in. Aiming downwards and upwards lets you gain height, whereas aiming in other directions will launch you towards them. For going the highest, aim downwards.
- You can add additional things to the jump. For example, you can Roll or use Aim Gliding to make your positioning more accurate to where you need to go.
And that’s how you jump far very easily in Warframe. All it takes is a basic understanding of the game’s maneuvers and a clear idea of what you want to do.
If you’re on a PlayStation or Xbox console, the method is still the same. Just use the designated buttons on your gamepad for the aforementioned actions in the five steps. The same applies to using a gamepad on a PC.
These jumps are very useful not only for traveling fast without putting in too much effort but also for combat. As mentioned in the 5th step, you can use Rolling and Aim Gliding as part of your Bullet Jump too. This can be useful in situations where you’re under fire and need to get away as a quick example.
Lastly, you can head over to the Training section of the game and try out the in-game tutorial for Advanced Movement and practice what you learned here. And you might even discover something new that you did not already know.
And that’s it for our guide on how to jump far easily in Warframe!
We hope that you found it useful and are already on your way to fly around the game’s gorgeous world. While you’re here, don’t forget to check out some of our other helpful gaming guides.