Are you wondering how to Enhance Artifacts in Genshin Impact? If so, you need to upgrade your favorite Artifacts in a time with the help of this guide.
Indeed, you would be familiar with the world’s best Gacha game, Genshin Impact, offering you thrilling gameplay to experience. The addition of RPG aspects may force you to keep enhancing your Artifacts to get the advantage in massive combat.
Without any doubt, Artifacts are your armor that can be used to boost power. Similar to many other weapons, Artifacts are enhanced using unused artifacts.
[NEW] Genshin Impact Aloy Build, Abilities, Ascension Materials
How to Enhance Artifacts in Genshin Impact
Improving Artifacts isn’t a big deal as it can be done within a few clicks; however, the things you need to start the process might be challenging to understand.
Therefore, we jump in to help you with our Enhance Artifacts Guide in Genshin Impact, designed for mobile and Desktop Users. Besides, keep in mind that articles can be used to break or improve the performance of your Characters in Genshin Impact.
Therefore, it’s essential to understand how it works and improve as well.
How to Enhance Artifacts – Android Version
If you wonder how to level up your artifacts, we compiled a guide for mobile users to upgrade their artifacts easily. Read steps carefully and implement them to improve your artifacts.
- Firstly, run the Genshin Impact and enter the “Menu” at the top of the left corner.
- Choose the Character and enter the “Hero Management,” then the game shows you a list of Artifacts. Select your favorite one you are willing to enhance.
- Meanwhile, you have an option to select and enhance the artifact other than you have chosen by merely visiting the left side of the screen.
- Afterward, hit the “Enhance” tap to improve the select item.
- Next, you can use the “Auto Add” button to include materials. Once done, hit the “Enhance” button at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the “Confirm” button, and you are done.
How to Enhance Artifacts – Windows Version
The procedure of enhancing Artifacts for PC users differs from Mobile Users. Therefore, we’ve compiled another guide for those players looking for how to improve Artifacts.
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
- Top tier deal.
- Lowest price in 30 days.
- MUX Switch ready.
- Open the Genshin Impact and head to the “Main Menu.”
- Click the Inventory and head to the Artifact Category.
- After that, choose the artifact you are willing to improve and click on details.
- Hit the “Enhance” button and click “Grey Plus” to open up your inventory, where you have a choice of selecting artifacts with available materials for leveling up.
- In the next step, tapping the Enhance button may start improving the Artifacts you have chosen.
How to Enhance Artifacts using Other Artifacts
Like Weapons, artifacts are designed to improve using scrapping items like artifacts themselves for a better experience. For that, you have to visit the Character Screen -> Select Your Character -> Choose the Artifact -> Enhance.
In short, you need to visit the Character Screen and choose the character whose artifacts would be enhanced.
Next, select the artifact and hit the Enhance button to start the process. Soon, the game displays you a screen along with stats and the level of the desired artifact in the top-right corner.
At the bottom of your screen, you might discover the “Enhancement Materials” segment where you have two possible choices, such as “Auto Add” and “Manually Add.”
- Auto Add: Auto Add will populate six different slots with related items to your selected rarity; however, you have an option to do it manually.
- Manually Add: Using this option, you can fill the items according to your choice; therefore, we suggest not to go with Manual Add until you have an experience.
Furthermore, it would help if you kept in mind that Enhancing Artifacts may cost you in-game gold, and it varies from item to item.
Besides, knowing that the higher artifact level requires the better things is good. Both methods to enhance the artifacts are mentioned above. You can go to the first option if you are a mobile user; otherwise, the second option is for PC users.
That’s almost everything you need to know about Enhancing Artifacts in Genshin Impact. Others, you’ll discover right in the process of doing so.
More Genshin Impact Guides: