Elden Ring has a lot of dark and brooding weapons, it has scythes, uchigatanas, and flails. But did you know there is also a golden trumpet that blows bubbles? Yes, that is a weapon. And yes, it does quite a lot of damage.
It actually comes in three sizes, but today we’re going to talk about the middle child – Envoy’s Long Horn.
Envoy’s Long Horn is a golden long horn that fashions itself as a weapon, you can bludgeon enemies with it, or blow bubbles with it to damage enemies. It’s not the first time a Souls game has had a weapon as an instrument, there was the Avelyn, a crossbow that resembles a string instrument.
However, it doesn’t come with a weapon skill that is as unique as the Envoy’s Long Horn’s. If you’re curious about where you can get this weapon and what build it goes well with, well, keep on reading!
What is the Envoy’s Long Horn in Elden Ring?
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
The Envoy’s Long Horn is a great hammer used for striking enemies and is home to the Bubble Shower skill. It belongs to and can be dropped by Oracle Envoys, a freaky band of musicians who await the arrival of a new god in the Lands Between.
They’re the snowmen-looking creatures scattered around the Haligtree that constantly attack you with bubbles. The skill is self-explanatory, when activated, your character blows out bubbles from the longhorn and showers the targets with holy damage.
This weapon is great for breaking poise and has been dubbed “the Cheeselord” versus the Dragonlord Placidusax. Who knew that doot dooting your horn away is the key to vanquishing a two-headed dragon?
Envoy’s Long Horn Stats
|FP (Bubble Shower)||16|
Envoy’s Long Horn Location
There is only one way to get the Envoy’s Long Horn: killing an Oracle Envoy or a Large Oracle Envoy. You can find these enemies all over Miquella’s Haligtree or Leyndell, Royal Capital.
Unfortunately, getting the Envoy’s Long Horn is difficult for three reasons. First, the drop rate for this weapon is 4% (with 100 Discovery), and second, you’re going to encounter many other vicious enemies, and three, if you decide to go to the Haligtree, you’re more likely to fall to your death.
As a result, you might take at least 15 minutes to over an hour farming for the Envoy’s Long Horn.
We recommend that you go to the East Capital Rampart area of the Royal Capital to farm this weapon. This area can only be accessed if you’ve obtained Godrick and Queen Rennala’s Great Runes or follow Ranni’s questline.
You also need to activate Godrick’s rune at the Divine Tower of Limgrave, which is quicker to access if you’ve asked Gostoc to open the main gate.
But whether the gates are opened or not, head towards the Limgrave Tower Bridge site of grace. From there, run past the archers and look for a small portal on the floor.
Once you’ve teleported to the next area, there’s an elevator behind the door that will take you inside the Divine Tower. At the very top of the tower, you can restore Godrick’s rune.
- Now that you’ve activated both runes, you can travel to Leyndell by passing through Dominula, Windmill Village on the Altus Plateau.
- From the site of grace, ride up the path facing southeast into the Capital Outskirts and activate the Outer Wall Battleground site of grace.
- Follow the Guidance of Grace until you reach a staircase that leads up to the cliff.
From there, you’ll need to slay the Draconic Tree Sentinel to enter the gates to Leyndell, Royal Capital. As soon as you enter the area, you’re going to meet plenty of Oracle Envoys.
An easy way to tell which oracle envoys have them is by looking at what bubble skill they’re using. You’re going to want to attack targets that use the Bubble Shower skill, so watch some videos to familiarize yourself with how it looks.
Envoy’s Long Horn Best Builds
Now that you have the Envoy’s Long Horn, it’s time to pat yourself on the back. Here are some builds we’ve found that works best with the weapon.
1. Doot Doot Build
- Core Stats: Faith (55), Strength (30), Vigor (40), Endurance (40)
- Armor: Envoy’s Crown, Raptor’s Black Feathers chestpiece
- Talismans: Sacred Scorpion Charm, Marika’s Soreseal, Shard of Alexander, Old Lord’s Talisman.
2. Bubble-Blowing Baby Build
- Core Stats: Faith (74), Strength (50), Dexterity (50), Vigor (45)
- Armor: Envoy’s Crown, Night Maiden armor, Astrologer gloves, Noble’s trousers
- Talismans: Carian Filigreed Crest, Shard of Alexander, Sacred Scorpion Charm, Ritual Sword Talisman.
3. Godskin Faith Build
- Core Stats: Arcane (40), Faith (30), Mind(30), Vigor (30)
- Armor: Godskin Apostle armor
- Talismans: Sacred Scorpion Charm, Lord of Exultation, Two Fingers Heirloom, Shard of Alexander.
Alright, that’s a wrap for our complete guide on Envoy’s Long Horn in Elden Ring! FromSoftware is no stranger to using strange objects as weapons, we’ve seen them use candlesticks, rusted anchors, and a giant.. amputated finger.
The Envoy’s Long Horn sure is another silly weapon that adds to that list, but it’s guaranteed to make your gameplay experience more fun.
If you’re interested in looking for other weapons, make sure to check our Elden Ring-related guides!