Apart from Time Krystals and Koins, Hearts are also in the reward cards for performing or achieving some specific feat within the Mortal Kombat 11 game.
There are many ways to get earn these rewards in MK11 and in this very short guide, I’ll show you how to get more hearts in MK11 easily.
Getting Hearts In Mortal Kombat 11
Hearts are easily obtained in Mortal Kombat 11 through giving fatalities, for the lack of better words and when you think about it, this actually makes sense.
So when connected to the internet and playing in almost any of the modes especially the towers of time, classic towers, and in Kombat league, just hand over those fatalities to your opponents, and every now and then you’ll get the hearts you’re looking for.
Grab These Deals Before They're Gone 👋
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen.
- G SYNC and Freesync Compatible.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate.
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm.
- Pacrate 7.1 USB Stereo Gaming Headset supports PC, laptops, Mac.
- Virtual Stereo Gaming headset.
- Adjustable microphone with noise-canceling techniques.
- 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor.
- Performance up to 5.1GHz Max Turbo.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q Design.
Nothing hits hard than doling out those brutalities to your opponents, while brutalities are abit tricky to earn and perform, especially the ones with crazy requirements but once you’re able to do them, you’ll get more hearts at the end of the game.
It’s that easy to earn hearts in MK11.
To summarize it, play more online games, brutalize, use fatality, use your fatal blows, aim to hit more krushing blow requirements, spill more bloods and the algorithm will reward you with points in the form of hearts.
In our next guide, I’ll show you how to unlock fatalities and most brutalities so you can use them against your opponents to gain more hearts.
Discover more guides: