Apex Legends, a multiplayer battle royale, came out in February early 2019. Dominating the battle royale sector, it was an instant success. It even broke through the much dominating monopoly of bigger titles, like Fortnite and Player Unknown Battleground.
This success may be credited to the much more compact first-person experience which just felt more immersive, greatly overweighing the loose third-person shooting and building features of Fortnite. Adding on to that, Apex legends took the world by a storm.
Its player count is still expanding, with over a 30% increase since the last year, showing no signs of the game dying anytime soon. But with a rise in players, came a rise in server-related bugs and issues.
Today, we will be talking about the ‘No server found’ error and how to fix it so that you can enjoy the new Legend and bow announced for season 9. The error appears when the game software can’t connect to game servers. It’s an issue of connectivity, generally occurring during times of scheduled maintenance.
Grab These Deals Before They're Gone 👋
- 27 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen.
- G SYNC and Freesync Compatible.
- 144Hz Refresh Rate.
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 3114mm.
- Pacrate 7.1 USB Stereo Gaming Headset supports PC, laptops, Mac.
- Virtual Stereo Gaming headset.
- Adjustable microphone with noise-canceling techniques.
- 8-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10875H processor.
- Performance up to 5.1GHz Max Turbo.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q Design.
Lately, the error has been increasingly experienced by more steam-based players. For steam players, the error is brought about by Steam’s updates which cause the game to not work any longer in some cases. So, we would like you to check if you face the error when booting the game on steam only and not on the origin launcher.
If the issue persists only when booting from steam, then we advise you to reinstall the game through Origin and switch to the Origin launcher. This method does not lead to you losing your data as you’ll still be using your old user ID.
To shift from steam to Origin Launcher:
- You can download the Origin launcher online from the Internet.
- Launch the Origin launcher file and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Search for Apex Legends in the games section.
- Choose your desired local drive where you want to download the game and wait for the installation to complete.
- Launch the game and enter your id specifications.
If this doesn’t work, then try looking at your internet connection. If you find your internet connection somewhat lacking, contact your service providers and get it fixed. You can also visit the unofficial Apex Legends status website (https://apexlegendsstatus.com). There, search for a red bar directly at the top of the screen.
If you see the red bar, it confirms the fact that the servers are having downtime. In such a situation you can only wait for the servers to get back online.
The developers have also officially recognized the problem on Twitter with a post indicating that they are working on a fix. Furthermore, they added to the post that a fix had been found and it was only a matter of time before Apex Legends no servers found issue got resolved.
So all we can do is wait. We hope this guide was helpful and that you were successful in resolving the issue for ‘Apex legends no server found.’