In this article Show
Remnant: From the Ashes is a game that no one expected, but everyone was happy to play as soon as they got their hands on it. It’s a solid action role-playing game and every good RPG has multiple classes that players can choose from.
Remnant is no exception, as it offers 3 different classes that are meant for different playstyles and have their own advantages that set them apart from each other.
Even though the number of classes in Remnant: From the Ashes does not appear to be as large as what some other games offer – it should not be confused for a lack of variety.
Because it takes a lot of time to master them and the individual abilities and the way the game is played make a significant difference in gameplay.
So, what class should you start with and would fit your playstyle the best? Let’s answer that question with a thorough guide that explains how every class in Remnant: From the Ashes works!
|Class||Weapon||Armor||Class Traits||Weapons Mod|
|Hunter Class||1. Scrap Sword|
2. Repeater Pistol
3. Hunting Rifle.
|1. Hunter Shroud|
2. Hunter Trenchcoat
3. Hunter Pants.
|Shadow Walker – Which decreases enemy awareness and allows players to perform stealth kills.||Hunters Mark – This provides your character a 100% increase in critical hit chances against enemies that are in a 40-meter radius to you.|
|Scrapper Class||1. Scrap Hammer|
2. Repeater Pistol
|1. Scrapper Helmet|
2. Scrapper Workboots
3. Scrapper Bodyplate.
|Warrior – Increased melee damage, which fits perfectly with the tank image of this class.||Hot Shot – increase in the amount of damage you can deal by 20%, and ammo also gets imbued with fire.|
|Ex-Cultist Class||1. Scrap Hatchet|
2. Coach Gun
3. Repeater Pistol.
|1. Cultist Hat|
2. Cultist Britches
3. Cultist Duster.
|Spirit – Increases mod power generation, which is very helpful if you know how to make the best use of it.||Mender’s Aura – It generates a stationary healing pool that gives you 10 health per second, and this effect lasts for a total of 10 seconds peruse. 10 seconds might sound like a short time, but the Class Trait allowing you to fasten the regeneration helps out in this regard.|
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
The Classes of Remnant: From the Ashes
The three classes in Remnant: From the Ashes are called Scrapper, Hunter, and Ex-Cultist.
They are each catered towards a different playstyle and come with different pros and cons that give them a lot of variety. Not every class is given every weapon and armor, as these things are specifically reserved for what your character’s playstyle is meant to be like.
While other weapons change, the Repeater Pistol is something that all of the classes have which makes it the default gun of the game.
1. Hunter Class
The hunter class is the long-ranged option in Remnant as it allows you to keep your distance from the enemies while greatly damaging them at the same time. Your inventory will include:
- Weapons: Scrap Sword, Repeater Pistol, Hunting Rifle
- Armor: Hunter Shroud, Hunter Trenchcoat, Hunter Pants
- Class Trait: Shadow Walker – This decreases enemy awareness and allows players to perform stealth kills.
- Weapon Mod: Hunters Mark – Which provides your character a 100% increase in critical hit chances against enemies that are in a 40-meter radius to you. Anyone farther than that will not be affected by these chances.
2. Scrapper Class
The scrapper class in Remnant is the close-ranged option that is all about dealing very high damage-per-second. You can call it the tank class of the game and both the melee and firearms are very efficient. Here’s your loadout for this class:
- Weapon: Scrap Hammer, Repeater Pistol, Shotgun.
- Armor: Scrapper Helmet, Scrapper Workboots, Scrapper Bodyplate.
- Class Trait: Warrior – Increased melee damage, which fits perfectly with the tank image of this class.
- Weapon Mod: Hot Shot – increase in the amount of damage you can deal by 20%, and ammo also gets imbued with fire.
3. Ex-Cultist Class
The Ex-Cultist class is the most balanced option in Remnant, which serves as a mixture of both close-ranged and mid-ranged combat for those who don’t want to be limited to single expertise.
It also has a bit of a ‘healer’ class capability to it, which adds an extra touch of uniqueness for those who prefer a playstyle of this type. Here’s the loadout for this class:
- Weapon: Scrap Hatchet, Coach Gun, Repeater Pistol.
- Armor: Cultist Hat, Cultist Britches, Cultist Duster.
- Class Trait: Spirit – Increases mod power generation, which is very helpful if you know how to make the best use of it.
- Weapon Mod: Mender’s Aura – It generates a stationary healing pool that gives you 10 health per second, and this effect lasts for a total of 10 seconds per use. 10 seconds might sound like a short time, but the Class Trait allowing you to fasten the regeneration helps out in this regard.
Remnant Classes Rankings
Surely, we always want to know what class in a role-playing video game is superior to others. However, that cannot be said about Remnant: From the Ashes because the game only has three classes that are each focused on a different playstyle.
None of them is better than the other and the only thing that matters is what you personally prefer.
Thus, they cannot be ranked and they are worth to the player is strictly based on preference and not much more.
And that wraps up our guide for every Remnant: From the Ashes, classes ranked! We hope that you’re already on your way to pick your main class and we’re here to answer any questions you might have.
While you’re here, make sure to check out some of our other helpful guides too.