The recently released reward system has attracted the attention of many players as they have a chance to get free Star Points, Coins, Exclusive Icons, and Unique Cat Burglar Jessie Skin for Free.
Usually, points are awarded by making predictions for matches, and they can be used to unlock other stuff. In short, the developer has changed the way to watch the Brawl Stars World Championship.
We also have a guide on how to get legendary brawlers in Brawl Stars.
In this Brawl Stars: How to get Cat Burglar Jessie for Free Guide, we help you earn Points using a variety of ways and also share a list of Rewards and Points Required.
⚡ Gaming Deals too Good to Pass On ⚡
- Advanced ENC Technology & more.
- It's one of the best VPN deals available now.
- Ultrawide Monitor, multiple ports, 1440p.
How to Start Earning Points in Brawl Stars
Before starting, you should keep in mind that to get Cat Burglar Jessie Skin for free, you need to have at least 1000 Points.
There are 10 different types of rewards available; each requires in-game points to be unlocked. Firstly, we’ll show you how to get started.
Visit the website (https://event.brawlstars.com) and log in with your Supercell ID. You will be promoted to a page after hitting the login button, wherein your goal is to predict the winners of the matches on the first game day.
Rewards For Brawl Stars Events
Before digging up more, have a look at the list of rewards:
- 1st Reward – (20 points) – Gold Coins
- 2nd Reward – (100 points) – Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 3rd Reward – (200 points) – Star Points
- 4th Reward – (300 points) – Gold Coins
- 5th Reward – (500 points) – Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 6th Reward – (600 points) – Star Points
- 7th Reward – (700 points) – Exclusive Trophy Reaction
- 8th Reward – (800 points) – Gold Coins
- 9th Reward – (900 points) – Star Points
- 10th Reward – (1,000 points) – Cat Burglar Jessie.
It is mandatory to earn at least 1000 points to win the skin of your desire; however, it seems achieving the milestone of 1000 points won’t be easy. In short, knowing about specific actions that help you grab more points makes it clear that soon you will get the Cat Burglar Jessie in Brawl Stars.
Here’s a list that allows you to do to earn more points.
Ways to Earn Rewards in Brawl Stars
As I mentioned above, many ways have been discovered to obtain points, and a few are mentioned below to help you learn how it works.
- Login to your Supercell ID to claim Points (First Time Only).
- You can watch live broadcasts once a day to earn points.
- Send your predictions once per match.
- Making a prediction guess before starting the match is possible each day.
- Cheer for your favorite team once per match.
- Don’t forget to vote for the best player (once per match) to earn points.
- Furthermore, you make a prediction guess for all matches and adjust the predictions until the match starts. If your prediction goes wrong, you can still predict for upcoming matches.
It would help if you kept in mind that interaction with the reward system may generate points and those points help you unlock different rewards along the way, including three new trophy reactions.