In this article Show
When it comes to gaming, it’s never as simple as just buying the video games that you wish to play. In fact, they come last on the list because things like gaming platforms, relevant peripherals, and monitors/TVs are just as important as the game that you will be playing with them and that brings us to today’s list of the best gaming chairs under the $300 budget mark.
AFFORDABLE GAMING CHAIRS UNDER $300 (OUR TOP PICKS)
But one thing that we often fail to prioritize is our own comfort, which is just as important as anything else. And in relation to gaming, the best way of taking care of your body is to sit on something that will keep you comfortable for hours and help you maintain a healthy posture.
Of course, this means that the chair itself has to be something that is created with gaming in mind.
Fortunately, gaming chairs are very much real and they are created just for you. Unlike chairs that you’d use at home or office – gaming chairs are built specifically with long hours of gaming in mind and they are perfectly suited for the laid-back posture of a gamer.
Not only that, but they also come with glorious designs that fit the gaming aesthetic perfectly, so no part of your setup will feel out of place.
It doesn’t matter what type of a gamer you are or what platform you play on – you need a gaming chair to experience the true comfort that your body deserves. Not only are we recommending the gaming chairs, but we’ve also attached direct store links to these products.
So, you don’t have to waste even a second while ordering your new gaming chair once you find the perfect pick!
EWIN Racing Knight Series Gaming Chair
What Makes a Gaming Chair Good?
Unlike something like a computer, you don’t have to think about a dozen different aspects when it comes to buying a gaming chair. Gaming chairs are simple products that are all about comfort and durability.
First of all, you need to think about your body. Do you have back pain? Do you like sitting a certain way? Do you feel more comfortable with a cushion behind your neck?
It’s important to keep your preferences in mind and to know what makes you feel good. Then, you have to see the features of a chair and how they suit your preferences. For example, if you have back pain or just the extra support, you should buy a chair that comes with a cushion placed in that exact spot.
Other things you have to keep an eye out for are the height of a chair, any extra features it may have, what type of leather it uses, and so on. The bottom line is, that it’s all about your preferences and the durability of the product. And of course, the last thing is that you have to make sure that you like the visual design of the chair too because you will be spending a couple of years with it.
The Best Gaming Chairs Under $300
Here’s our recommendation of the best and cheap gaming chairs under $300.
1. Dowinx Gaming Chair
The Dowinx Gaming Chair is an amazing mixture of features that cater to almost every need of a gamer. It has an adjustable 360° swivel and comes with racing caster wheels that provide great mobility.
Then we have its winged back that is great for lumbar support, and it includes a cushion on both the top and bottom ends for ultimate comfort.
It’s comfortable, looks pretty good, and works perfectly as a gaming chair for people who move quite a bit.
However, there is one trick up its sleeve that you wouldn’t expect – the Dowinx Gaming Chair comes with a USB cable power supply massager that can provide extra comfort for those who seek it!
- Incredible price
- Very comfortable in terms of seating and lumbar support
- Extra massaging feature with adjustable Swivel
- Racing caster wheels with 90°-180° reclining.
- A bit heavy and takes about an hour to put together.
2. Razer Enki X
Razer is generally seen as an expensive gaming brand, but that does not mean that it doesn’t have more affordable options. It has a seat width of 21 inches, a 152° recline, a built-in lumber arch, and decent armrests.
Of course, the basic features are all here, such as the ability to change the height of the armrests and you can even move them inwards and outwards.
And the build quality is both durable and comfortable to sit on – so it is one of the best gaming chairs that you can get for $300 dollars.
- Eco-friendly synthetic leather
- Adjustable 152° recline and armrests
- Comfortably wide seat width (21 inches) and easy to sit on
- Lumbar support.
- Not as good as other, more expensive Razer Enki chairs
- Cushions not included
3. Fantasylab Big and Tall Gaming Chair
Fantasylab is a pretty decent brand when it comes to budget gaming chairs and their “Big and Tall” model is one of the best that they have to offer.
First of all, it comes with memory foam which is one of the most comfortable things that you can sit on. It absorbs your body and slowly adjusts itself to provide you comfort, which works great for long-term use.
It has lumbar support, a reclining backrest, an adjustable seat height, and a very good warranty of 1 year. It lacks some of the fancier features of other gaming chairs on our buying guide, but it’s very good for larger and taller body types. And of course, comfort is undoubtedly a priority here.
- Comfortably large seat with lumbar support
- Memory foam that absorbs your body type and adjusts to it
- Adjustable height and armrests
- Not as many features as some of the other seats, as the focus is put entirely on a simple yet comfortable design.
4. AutoFull Pink Gaming Chair (& Other Colors)
Let’s be honest, most gaming chairs under $300 have the same type of visual design. However, AutoFull is here to save the day as their gaming chair has colorful designs that set them apart from the rest.
First of all, we have the Pink gaming chair which comes with two rabbit ears on top. And then we have Cyan and Blue variants too. Aside from the colors, the chair has 90°-155° reclining, 360° swivel, adjustable armrests and it’s rotatable too.
On top of that, this chair can also be rocked as much as you want, which is a great way to take care of your fidgeting habits.
The fabric is comfortable, the height is adjustable, it’s easy to assemble, and it’s at a great price of $279.99 dollars – which makes it one of the best gaming chairs that you can buy on a budget.
- 90°-155° reclining, 25° rocking, and 360° swivel
- Adjustable height, armrest, and rotatable
- Integrated sponge backrest and comfortable fabric
- Easy to assemble and comes in unique colors.
- It’s not the most feature-rich gaming chair on our list.
5. OFM Gaming Chair
First off, the OFM Gaming Chair has a very attractive design, and it comes in multiple colors so there’s something for everyone. It is very comfortable for seating and can handle larger bodies with ease, has flip-up armrests, 360 Swivel, and comes with integrated lumbar support.
And the basics are all here too, such as adjustable height, headrest, and recline tilt control too.
As for the material itself, it has an ergonomic leather design that comes with padded seating, headrest, and arms and it’s great for back support too in case you spend long hours gaming.
- Perfect for stronger/larger bodies
- 360 Swivel, easy to move and easy to assemble
- Integrated lumbar support with a comfortable headrest
- Recline tilt control, flip-up armrests, and an adjustable height
- Attractive design and at a great price.
- Honestly, there is no real con with this chair as it has a little bit of everything. You can get better for more money, but that’s more of an upgrade than a con.
6. COUGAR ARMOR-S ROYAL Deluxe Gaming Chair
Cougar is a great brand that gamers are well-familiar with, and this reputation carries onto their gaming chairs too.
Despite its low price, the Cougar Armor-S Royal is a premium gaming chair that has great quality and comes with customizable features. It has a great design with golden stitching in the main areas, and you feel a suede-like texture in both of the cushions of the chair.
As for the comfort, it comes with two lumbar pillows, has comfortable breathable leather, and a high-back design that is great for support for both posture and your back. The chair has 180º reclining, can be rocked, has adjustable tilting resistance, a class 4 gas lift cylinder, and lastly, a piston lift height adjustment.
Whether some of those words make sense to you or not, it’s without a doubt that this is an amazing chair that is great for all types of gamers. At its price point, this gaming chair is a steal!
- Gorgeous & premium design that has golden stitching and suede-like texture on different parts of the chair
- Great for back support and posture with two lumbar pillows
- Comfortable leather that does not get easily warm
- 180º reclining and can be rocked
- Adjustable tilting resistance and height
- Cougar is a well-known brand.
- No flaw besides the fact that costlier models of the Armor series are better.
7. DualThunder Gaming Chair
If you’re on a strict budget but still want a gaming chair – then look no further. The DualThunder gaming chair costs only $99.99 dollars (as of the time of writing) and is easily found in stock too, in multiple colors.
It has an adjustable height, ergonomic rolling, 360-degree swivel rolling wheels, fairly comfortable leather, 90°to 125° reclining, and it’s great for up to 6 feet of height with a maximum capacity of 330lbs.
The chair is not as easy to assemble as some of the others, but you always have to accept a flaw or two when the price range is low.
- Incredibly low price
- Adjustable height with 360-degree swivel rolling wheels
- Comfortable leather with 90°to 125° reclining
- Can handle larger bodies
- Multiple colors to choose from.
- Takes a little bit of time to assemble
- Durability is not as great as some of the other options on this list, though their customer support is reported to be effective, and they replace broken parts under reasonable circumstances.
Wrapping it up
These are all of our recommendations for the best gaming chairs under $300 dollars! Every chair suits a different type of preference, so you should keep an eye out for which one you prefer the most.
And of course, the pricing is different on all of them too, so your budget plays a good role in what you choose in the end.
With everything in mind, you won’t be disappointed with any of the chairs because we have recommended only the most reliable ones and have kept a close eye on the experiences of those who purchased these specific models.
Fortunately, the majority recommends these chairs and now it’s your turn to make your gaming setup better with them!
Discover More GamesBustop-Approved Gear: